Saturday, May 25, 2013

Ahn Sang-wook/teacher/tue 9AM

We meet a lot of teachers in our life. We met at least 12 teachers given the fact that Korean education course consist of 6 years of elementary school, 3 years of middle school and 3 years of high school. It seems that it is hard to remember all teachers we met. But I'm pretty sure that we all have at least one good teacher who was very kind and at least one bad teacher who was very incompetent in teaching which made us feel suspicious of his quality as teacher.

In my case, a good teacher I met was when I was high school seniors. He always said to me, "Cheer up, you can do whatever you want to do and makes it happen." The teacher not only encouraged me to boost my motivation in studying but also guide me in a right way. I never forget the teacher, thus whenever teachers' day comes, I send text message to him so as to express my sincere gratitude for his teaching. I'm so glad that he was my teacher. On the contrary, a bad teacher I met was when I was a sophomore in high school. He was literally the worst person I ever met. He always bombarded rough words toward students without reasonable reasons which could support and justify his vulgar words as a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment