Friday, May 24, 2013

Lo Yun Seo/ Teacher/ Tue 9am

 Whenever I greet the Teachers day, there is a teacher who immediately occurs to my mind. The teacher was my home room teacher of third grade in elementary school. She is gorgeous, elegant and sophisticated. She frequently pulled up her skirts because she always wore a kind of long skirt. For, at that time, she just started to teach students in school, she lacked experience to instruct children. She didn’t know how to treat students and how to teach them. But she was really warm and very motherly. So whenever I had a kind of trouble, my teacher always stood up for students.

  There was an athletic meeting in my school. After finish it, our class started to fight with another class. Our class had the worst in all games, the group which was next to my class continually taunted my class at all hours. It made my class students be annoyed and irritated. It resulted in fisticuffs. Every student god a slight hurt. That moment, my teacher immediately came running and broke up a fight. She looked really put out. I thought that I was scolded by her because I was a class president. So as soon as I kept eye contact with my teacher I busted our crying. After I did that, my class students also stated to break into tears. Then my teacher cried with us and opened her arms and hugs all students. For now, I cannot forget about that. In her arms I felt the most homely feeling. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment