Saturday, May 25, 2013

Park Ye jee / teacher /

 
Many friends around me often regard me as a person who laugh a lot or a person who is outgoing and social. I agree about it to some extent. However, I didn't used to be like what I am now. Before I was 10years old, I was too shy to laugh out loudly. But, since I met a teacher, my personality changed a lot. When I was in third grade in elementary school, the teacher, who was in charge of my class, was about 30 years old woman and truly loved her students. She treated the students including me with smile. And the sound she made when she laughed was actually very unique which was like "Kkalkkalkkalkkal!". And she always gave her attention to me, which made, I think, me respect and want to become like her. 
And, one day, we went a picnic. At that time I was wearing the very yellow jacket, 
She made a nickname for me which was "a yellow chick.".
I was excited to have my nickname for the first time.
Unfortunately, the next year, she transferred the school. I was so sad that I wrote a letter maybe 2 or 3times. And then, she also sent a letter to me again. But few years later, sadly, I couldn't keep in touch with her. If I have a chance to see somebody, I want to see my teacher. 
<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> 
.






1 comment: