Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Minju Yeo/ Teachers /Tue 12

  I've met many teachers in my life since elementary school. Among them, I remember my favorite teacher as my first teacher ever, the home room teacher of the first grade of elementary school. Although time has passed a lot, I still remember many lessons she taught me. Other than teaching us the class materials such as math or science, she always taught me and my classmates about respecting others all the time. She made a saying for my class, "As much as you respect yourself, respect others, as much as you love yourself, love others." Since she said this saying a lot to us, I still remember her voice reading this saying to us. I feel I'm very lucky to meet her as my first teacher, because I learned respecting others which is one of the most important virtues I have to have in my life. Sometimes it's more important than studying hard.

1 comment: