Monday, May 27, 2013

Se Jong Lee/Teachers/Tues 9-11

We met a lot of teacher in my life and one of my teachers that I cannot forget at the end of my life was my English teacher at 3rd grade in my high school. He was very enthusiastic man but also very loose at his work. Most of his class time was filled with his show off from his lifetime. It was in fact not really good for our study. However for me, I was very fun to read. High school 3rd grade was really busy grade and I had my year most in my desk so I have no time to hear and read so his story was the only way I can hear from the world. He says about traveling around the world and his marathon story which he finished.

 After years when I go back to school to meet him, I heard he was fired for the lazy work. In fact he did his work badly but I was still very missed him. I can found him on the Cacao Talk which he was traveling around the world. I just laughed. It was whom I know 5 years before. He was still the man who he was. His free soul to life and did various things in his life was one of my mottos to me. I can never forget him for the rest of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment