Monday, May 27, 2013

Yujin Song/ teachers/ Tue 9am

I met my favorite teacher when I was in high school. He was my homeroom teacher when I was in the first grade. On the first day, I was little bit repulsed by his appearance; he looked like a foreigner, especially one from India. He had big eyes, sharp nose and brown skin. Also, he wasn't smiling so that I thought he would never be a friendly teacher at all.

However, there is a saying "Don't judge the book by its cover" and that was my misjudgment. He was friendly and thoughtful. Every time I asked questions, he not only answered kindly, but gave me snacks or drinks. One day I asked a question about the Industrial Revolution. He spent the whole break time explaining it and gave some chocolate when I went back to my classroom.

There was another episode. My class went on a school trip to a mountain. It was so high that some students felt hard to breathe. While sleeping, I felt short of breath. My friend brought the teacher, and he helped me use an oxygen bottle. Furthermore, he stayed by my side until I went back to sleep. He was always thinking about his students, and this is why I like him most.

No comments:

Post a Comment