Saturday, May 25, 2013

Jieun Choi/Teacher/Tue 9am

            We meet a lot of teachers in our life. Some teachers are remembered as the teacher of my life, but some are not. For me, there is a teacher who I can never forget. She was my homeroom teacher when I was 2nd grade in elementary school. I was a kid who didn't like to do homework, like everyone else did. So, not doing homework was an ordinary thing for me. However, my teacher never gave up on me. She tried hard to make me do homework and study. Sometimes she strictly punished me, but sometimes she persuaded me with warm voice about the reason I have to do homework and study. After a semester with my teacher's hard effort, I never skipped my homework, and studied hard. I was so lucky to have her as my teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment