Monday, May 27, 2013

Minah Lee/Teacher/Tue 9 10

For my entire life so far, I've met so many great teachers who helped me be on the right track. Especially, I have the most memorable teacher in my life when I had in my senior year in high school.

Senior year in high school is always a tough time for students. I also suffered a lot from my grades and sometimes felt discouraged after taking exams. At that time, my teacher was the one whom I can rely on the most, I get encouraged mostly after counseling with him. One day, I bursted into tears and cried more than 20 minutes over a conflict with my parents and stress from studying, he just let me cry and patted me on the shoulder. I got help from him on my Korean grade as well. My Korean grade was so low compared to the amount of study, so I bothered him with plenty of questions dealing with wrong answers. He always welcomed me and explained to me gently. He was friendly, open-minded, humorous but sometimes determined. I can never forget his way of caring me and I always miss him his warm heart.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment