Saturday, March 16, 2013

Minah Lee/TV/Mon9am

TV, Could you do without it?

200802325 Minah Lee

Television has been one of the most effective and friendly media to people for a long time. As for me, I could never think that I would be able to do without it. TV helps to improve the quality of my life by giving me a variety of pleasure, information, and indirect experiences.

Most of all, TV is a typical entertainment in my daily life. When I stay alone at home doing nothing, watch shows is the easiest and fastest way to have fun. Especially, TV is more helpful to carry on doing boring stuffs such as folding clothes or walking on a treadmill.

Moreover, I can get information in a convenient way thank to TV programs, for example, news programs. I get to know what is going around me and even the other side of the world.

Through documentary films, I also get some help to have indirect experiences which leads to enhance my knowledge by watching how something works or how people live.

Overall, there are so much that TV gives me, especially fun, information and indirect experiences. Therefore, I believe that I couldn't do without it.

 

2 comments:

  1. 201101117 노윤서
    1. What I like about this piece of writing is
    (The body paragraph1 taht supports his views well, and clearly)

    2. Your main point seems to be
    (you can't live without TV, because TV gives you not only fun, but also information and indirect ecperiences.)

    3. These particular words or lines struck me as powerful:
    ("Moreover, I can get information in a convenient way thank to TV programs, for example, news programs.' ->It supports your introductino well, and it is so clear that i know the meaning clearly.)

    4.Some things aren’t clear to me. These lines or parts could be improved
    (the hook that you use is too general. so I think if you change the hook, your essay is more interesting.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 201102010 Minju YEo 여민주

    What I like about your writing is that it is very organized and easy to read. Your main point seems to be that TV is necessary because it gives you not only entertainment, but also information and indirect experiences. If you fix some grammatical mistakes, I think your writing will be more clear to everyone. :) Nice job!

    ReplyDelete